Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- 2018 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
Offshore Weather Services (OWS) Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook for 2018 indicates the expected number of tropical cyclones (TC) over the NW Pacific region is 24, which is close to...
- BoM ENSO Update: La Niña ends, El Niño-Southern Oscillation returns to neutral
According to the latest Bureau of Meteorology ENSO update, the 2017–18 La Niña has ended with the El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) indicators easing back to neutral levels. Wit...
- Tropical Low over Bonaparte Gulf intensifying to Cat1 Tropical Cyclone off Broome on Friday
Tropical Low OWS06S18 has developed SE the Bonaparte Gulf and is expected to track southwest and slowly intensify as it remains over land in the northern Kimberley. TL OWS06S18 is...
- Drought Statement – 7 February 2018
According to the BoM latest Drought Statement, above average rainfall for Western Australia eases deficiencies across WA but remain along the coast of Pilbara and Gascoyne. It is a...