Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- BoM Drought Statement – 8 January 2018
According to the BoM latest Drought Statement, the rainfall for December was below to very much below average for most of the Northern Territory, Queensland, and the Goldfields reg...
- 15 top science & tech leaders offer surprising predictions for 2018
Dr. J. Marshall Shepherd, Distinguished Professor at the University of Georgia in Athens and director of the university’s atmospheric science program, said in this article:...
- 335 Tropical Cyclone Tacks analysed for the past 10 years
335 tropical cyclones have been independently analysed and tracked by Offshore Weather Services Duty Forecasters over the Northwest Pacific, Eastern Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and...
- Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Outlook 2017/2018
Based on the current atmospheric dynamics and the analogue years selected, the total number of tropical cyclones should be near or slightly above the climatological average across...