Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Outlook 2018/2019
Neutral to weak El Nino conditions are expected through the 2018/2019 Australian tropical cyclone season. These conditions should result in a slightly below average of Tropical Cyc...
- Latest eruption of Hawaii’s Kilauea, the world’s longest-erupting volcano
The lava lake from the top eastern flank of Kilauea volcano on the island of Hawaii vanished on April 30, 2018. A day later, red-hot, molten rocks spew from a subdivision 10 mile...
- 2018 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
Offshore Weather Services (OWS) Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook for 2018 indicates the expected number of tropical cyclones (TC) over the NW Pacific region is 24, which is close to...
- BoM ENSO Update: La Niña ends, El Niño-Southern Oscillation returns to neutral
According to the latest Bureau of Meteorology ENSO update, the 2017–18 La Niña has ended with the El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) indicators easing back to neutral levels. Wit...