Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- Northwest Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook 2020
The period of 2020 to date has seen weak positive El Nino conditions over the central Pacific but below the threshold (+0.8). Most of the models show the current NINO3.4 anomaly de...
- OWS proud sponsor of the 2nd International Workshop on Waves, Storm Surges and Coastal Hazards
Offshore Weather Services is a proud Bronze Sponsor of the 2nd International Workshop on Waves, Storm Surges and Coastal Hazards on 10-15 November 2020 at the Sheraton Hotel, Melbo...
- Typhoon Hagibis has weakened but still threatens Japan
Typhoon HAGIBIS remains on track to hit Japan. Although HAGIBIS has started to weaken today 11 October, the typhoon’s powerful winds are expected to cause widespread damage,...
- Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Outlook 2019/2020
Neutral conditions are expected through the 2019/2020 Australian tropical cyclone season. These conditions should result in about average number of tropical cyclones (TC) over the...