Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- OWS proud sponsor of the 2nd International Workshop on Waves, Storm Surges and Coastal Hazards
Offshore Weather Services is a proud Bronze Sponsor of the 2nd International Workshop on Waves, Storm Surges and Coastal Hazards on 10-15 November 2010 at the Sheraton Hotel, Melbo...
- Typhoon Hagibis has weakened but still threatens Japan
Typhoon HAGIBIS remains on track to hit Japan. Although HAGIBIS has started to weaken today 11 October, the typhoon’s powerful winds are expected to cause widespread damage,...
- Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Outlook 2019/2020
Neutral conditions are expected through the 2019/2020 Australian tropical cyclone season. These conditions should result in about average number of tropical cyclones (TC) over the...
- Hurricane Lorenzo becomes the strongest hurricane in the eastern-most Atlantic Ocean
The NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite provided infrared data over two days (September 28-29, 2019) recording the changes in the storm’s eye, powerful thunderstorms and gr...