Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- 2019 NW Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
The 2019 Tropical Cyclone Season in the Northwest Pacific indicate 22 tropical cyclones in the region, which close to the long term (1970‐2016) average. The consensus of temperatu...
- Oil drilling team praised for rescuing dog from sea
The story of the dog rescued from sea by an oil drilling team become viral. Not surprising, as it is one of the most incredible story I have witnessed whilst working offshore as an...
- Potential Tropical Cyclone brewing in the Arafura Sea
A potential Tropical Cyclone brewing in the Arafura Sea poses another threat to the Pilbara coast after Severe Tropical Cyclone Veronica. A weak low-pressure centre (Invest OWS60I1...
- 2 Severe Tropical Cyclones approaching the Australian northern coasts
Severe Tropical Cyclone Veronica just off the Pilbara coast and Severe Tropical Cyclone Trevor over the southern Gulf of Carpentaria are expected to affect the northern coast coast...