Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- 335 Tropical Cyclone Tacks analysed for the past 10 years
335 tropical cyclones have been independently analysed and tracked by Offshore Weather Services Duty Forecasters over the Northwest Pacific, Eastern Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and...
- Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Outlook 2017/2018
Based on the current atmospheric dynamics and the analogue years selected, the total number of tropical cyclones should be near or slightly above the climatological average across...
- BoM Climate Outlook November 2017 to January 2018
The Bureau of Meteorology Climate Outlook for November 2017 to January 2018 shows eastern Victoria is likely to have a wetter than average three months. The rest of the country has...
- Hurricane Irma ploughing Florida
Hurricane Irma is moving north over Florida after making its landfall at the Florida Keys archipelago around 9am local time. Irma weakened after landfall with maximum sustained wi...