Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- Hurricane Irma ploughing Florida
Hurricane Irma is moving north over Florida after making its landfall at the Florida Keys archipelago around 9am local time. Irma weakened after landfall with maximum sustained wi...
- THREE IN A ROW: Hurricanes Irma, Katia and Jose
In a rare event in the western Atlantic, three hurricanes are in a row – Katia, Irma and Jose. The strongest among the three, Hurricane Irma has already crossed the Dominican Repub...
- Typhoon Hato one of the strongest to hit Hong Kong and Macau
Typhoon Hato is one of the strongest tropical cyclones that hit Hong Kong and Macau in the past 20 years, triggering the highest Severe Typhoon Warning 10 from the Hong Kong Observ...
- El Niño WATCH cancelled
The Bureau of Meteorology has downgraded the ENSO Outlook from El Niño WATCH to INACTIVE. The tropical Pacific Ocean El Niño Southern Oscillation is likely to remain neutral for...