Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- El Niño WATCH cancelled
The Bureau of Meteorology has downgraded the ENSO Outlook from El Niño WATCH to INACTIVE. The tropical Pacific Ocean El Niño Southern Oscillation is likely to remain neutral for...
- Eni starts production from Jangkrik Project
Eni has started gas production from the Jangkrik Development Project in the deep water of Makassar Strait ahead of schedule. The project comprises the gas fields Jangkrik and Jangk...
- BoM ENSO Lookout Remains at El Niño WATCH
As per latest Bureau of Meteorology update issued 6 June 2017, the El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) remains neutral but there remains a 50% chance of El Niño developing in 2017....
- BoM Drought Statement 5 June 2017
According to the Bureau of Meteorology latest Drought Statement, serious to severe rainfall deficiencies are present near the west coast of Western Australia, the Eyre Peninsula an...