Welcome to OWS
Offshore Weather Services is the first choice for many drilling and production operators in Asia and Australasia.
OWS can help minimise downtime in your coastal and offshore operations utilising a number of our services including:
- Site Specific and Route Weather Forecasts
- Tropical Cyclone Warnings
- Climatic & Oceanographic Studies
- Downtime / Operability Studies
- 2023-2024 Australian Tropical Cyclone Season will be below average
Tropical Cyclones (TC) over the Australian Region will be below the long-term average, with about 7 TCs expected and about 4 becoming Severe Tropical Cyclones (STC). Accumulated Cy...
- 2023 Northwest Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
About 24 tropical cyclones (TC), tropical storm intensity or greater, are expected over the NW Pacific region in the 2023 Tropical Cyclone Season which is close to the long term (1...
- 2022/23 Australian Region Tropical Cyclone Season Outlook
At present negative sea surface temperatures (SST) anomalies meeting the La Niña threshold persist in the NINO3.4 region. Dynamic models have these anomalies persisting for the nex...
- 2020/21 ‐ AUSTRALIAN REGION TROPICAL CYCLONE SEASON OUTLOOK
Dynamical models suggest a continuation of cooling in the NINO3.4 region for the next few months with conditions near or meeting La Niña thresholds expected from October to January...